Who we are
Our website address is: http://kptdevelopmenttrust.org.uk.
KPT DEVELOPMENT TRUST
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The KPT Development Trust needs to keep certain information about its trustees, members, volunteers and family members to carry out its day to day operations, to meet its objectives and to comply with legal obligations.
We are committed to ensuring that any personal data will be dealt with in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). To comply with the law, personal information will be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed to any other person unlawfully. The aim of this policy is to ensure that everyone is fully aware of the requirements and acts in accordance with data protection procedures. In line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (25 May 2018) principles, we will ensure that personal data will:
- Be obtained fairly and lawfully and for a specific and lawful purpose
- Be relevant but not excessive to our requirements
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Not be held longer than necessary
- Be available for individuals to inspect their data and remove their personal information when requested
- Be subject to appropriate security measures in storage, use and disposal
The KPT Development Trust processes the following personal information:
- Trustees – Names, addresses, and contact details. (Plus bank details for paying of expenses)
- Members – Names, addresses and contact details. (No bank details are held)
- Volunteers – Names and contact details. (No bank details are held)
The KPT Development Trust will ensure your data will:
- Will not be sold to companies or given to public organisations.
- Personal data (names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers) will only be passed on to a third party with an individual’s written or verbal consent
- Be processed for the purposes stated only.
- In the case of contact details, these may be stored for the purpose of informing trustees, members, volunteers and family members about events, activities etc, but this will not include personal information other than that which has been permitted and an opt-out option will apply at every contact point.
- Be accurate and be kept up to date
- Be erased as soon as out of date or when not necessary. All contact details will be reviewed annually.
- Be kept in a safe place and, where relevant, on a computer which is password protected
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Google Analytics is live on our site https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
The person responsible for data protection and processing is Maureen Halkett (Chair). If you want to see what information we hold on you or you wish to opt out of receiving information you should e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KPT Development Trust, Company Number 592235, Principal Address: Main Street, Penpont, DG3 4BP